The entire flagship Samsung Galaxy smartphones have been the target of a high amount of speculation. The hype around new Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus is no less than before. And the rumours are flying higher than ever after the report of its release date came out.
We were told that the Galaxy S8 and S8 plus would be a no show during the MWC 2017 but the new reports are suggesting that Samsung may give us a glimpse of it during MWC by a one-minute teaser video.
On 20th March, the Galaxy S8 and S8 plus are going to be launched at a Samsung Unpacked event, and the sale will start on and from 21st April. Design:
• Display: The Galaxy S8 will be equipped with 5.8 inches dual curved edge infinity display made with HD AMOLED screen that covers 83% of the front of the device. The Galaxy S8 Plus will have a larger 6.2-inch display.
• Processor: Both Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus will bear the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chip inside.
• Fingerprint sensor: The fingerprint sensor has been placed on the back side in both of the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. The fingerprint scanners are awkwardly placed at the corner of the camera.Other upgrades:
1. A USB-C charging port has been installed. The good news is Samsung won’t be removing the headphone jack.
2. Both the home button and logo has been eliminated from the front to increase the display.
3. It includes the Bixby voice assistant to make your life easier.
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus is reportedly priced higher than anticipated. The Galaxy S8 would cost €799, and the Galaxy S8 Plus is coming in at €899.
Both Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus is making our heads turn even months before of their launch. But Samsung expects the Galaxy S8 Plus will outsell the Galaxy S8.