– Skip to deals
|No deals found! Try again later or check the alternatives|
Latest Contract phones from Apple, You May Like
Let’s look into the detailed features of the device one by one.
Apple has come up with its latest device known as Apple iPhone 6 128GB. The device has all the latest features which are loved by the user of the smart phone. The device is new and nice. It has a display of 4.7 inches which is not big as compared to other handsets. It really make the device handy and easy to use with one hand. The device has a latest operating system with an up gradation to un touched operating system. It is nice sleek and light in weight. The device has various other smart features as well.
The first and the foremost feature of the device is display. The display of Apple iPhone 128GB is 4.7 inches with LED backlit IPS LCD capacitive touch screen. The device has 16M colours which bring out nice and clear colours in images. The device has a resolution of 326ppi pixel density. The device is multi touch and has Ion strengthened glass on the top which save the device from scratches and make it durable. The device has oleo phobic coating as well accompanied with Display Zoom. Nano Sim is required to start up the device and it weight around 129 gms only.
Then, it comes to an operating system. The Apple iPhone 6 has an operating system of iOS8. It really makes the device fast and makes it easy for user to use various other new apps easily. the device has an up gradation to un touched operating system iOS9.2.the device has a chipset of Apple A8 accompanied with Dual core 1.4 GHz Typhoon (ARMv8- based). The device brings out nice clear and smart graphics as graphic card Power VR GX6450 (quad core graphics).
Next, it comes to memory. The Apple iPhone 6 128GB has an internal memory of 128GB with 1GB RAM DDR3. It really makes the device fast and let the user to enjoy hassle free browsing. The device has no space for Micro SD card. Therefore, memory cannot be expandable.
Last but not the least is Camera. The Apple iPhone 6 128GB has two powerful cameras. The device has a primary camera of 8MP with phase detection autofocus, dual LED flash. It brings out nice clear and sharp images in low light as well. On the other side the device has a secondary camera of 1.2MP. The device has a video recording feature as well. Therefore, video recording can be made out at 1080p @ 60fps. The device has various other features as well touch focus, geo tagging, face /smile detection, HDR (photo/ panorama).
What experts think about Apple iPhone 6 128 GB?
According to trustedreviews.com, However, Apple has wisely chosen keep selling and reduces the price of its 2014 iPhone 6. The phone still features powerful internal components and is being upgraded to Apple’s latest iOS9 software. The combination of factors means it could be the ideal choice for bargain hunters.
According to pcadvisor.co.uk, built around a bigger display, the iPhone 6 represented the most radical design change in the iPhone lineup since the iPhone 4 came along. At 138.1 x 67 x 6.9 mm it is certainly not a small phone, although it is uncommonly thin.
According to cnet.com, the iPhone 6 delivers a spacious, crisp 4.7-inch screen, improved wireless speeds, better camera autofocus, and bumped-up storage capacities to 128GB at the top end.
- The device has great 4.7-inch screen.
- The device has Good all-round camera
- Class-leading performance
- Great new software features
- The device is really Expensive
- Shorter battery life than rivals
In all, The Apple iPhone 6 128 GB has all the latest and best features. It has 128 GB memory which solves the problem of saving excess data. The user can save as much data as they want. It really doesn’t low down the speed of the device. Moreover, the device the latest operating system with an up gradation to a UN touched operating system. The device has an Apple pay feature. Therefore, the device let the user to enjoy wallet free shopping. The device is medium nice and easy to hold. Worth and best device to buy by Apple is Apple iPhone 6 128GB.
What is a phone contract?
Apple iPhone 6 128GB Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Apple iPhone 6 128GB deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Apple iPhone 6 128GB with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Apple iPhone 6 128GB with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Apple iPhone 6 128GB is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Apple iPhone 6 128GB, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.