– Skip to deals
Comapare Apple iPhone 6 Contracts & Cheapest Online Deals in the UK!
Apple iPhone 6 for £11.99 best deal start from £23 per month, best offer is on talkmobile unlimited minutes & text with 10gb data for £23 per month over 24 months.
Today, We have compared with 2 online retailers in the UK that brings around 334 pay monthly iPhone 6 16GB Grey deals. And you can choose from 2 different pay monthly networks for 24 months of contract length.
You can also compare Apple iPhone 6 contract deals on any particulat tariff by following the link with-in offer details, or choose Apple iPhone 6 best deals by network using options below.
Available Free Gifts with Apple iPhone 6 on Monthly Contracts
Latest Contract phones from Apple, You May Like
Let’s look into the features of the device one by one.
Apple has come up with its latest device known as apple iPhone 6. The device has all the latest features. iPhones are the most awaiting phones of the year . Therefore we can say that all the apple phones have something new. The device is medium sized and easy to hold . It has a latest chipset and super quality pictures.
The first and the foremost feature of the device is its Operating system. Apple iPhone 6 has a latest operating system known as iOS 8 and it has an up gradation to untouched software too. The device has a chipset of Apple A8 accompanied with Dual core 1.4 GHz Typhoon(ARMv8-based). The device brings out superb graphics in pictures, videos and games as well as it has PowerVR GX6450 (quad core –graphics).
The device has a current operating system named as iOS 8. It has all the new message applications, quick type keyboard, interactive notifications, app extension all these are really helpful and latest. Up gradation to untouched software is also available with lots more new features to add on.
Apple iPhone 6 has an internal memory of 16GB with 1GB RAM DDR3 which really make the device fast and let you enjoy the hassle free browsing.
Apple iPhone has 4.7 inches of display with LED backlit accompanied with IPS LCD capacitive touch screen. The device has 16 M colours which really brings out nice and clear pictures. It has a resolution of 327ppi pixels density accompanied with multi touch. On the top the device has Ion strengthened glass, oleo phobic coating which really make the device durable and save it from scratches too.
Apple iPhone 6 has two powerful cameras. The primary camera of the device is 8 megapixels with f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual LED flash. It really brings out nice clear pictures in low light. Picture quality of the device is really appreciating. On the other side the secondary shooter is of 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm. secondary camera also made out clear selfie loved by eyes and selfie lovers also. The device has a video recording feature too. Therefore video recording can be done at 1080p @ 60fps. Several other features are also part of the device like touch focus, geo-tagging, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
What Expert thinks about Apple iPhone 6 ??
According to Cnet, The iPhone 6 is among the fastest phones around. It comes equipped with the A8 64-bit CPU, which delivers a 25% boost in speed and a 50% graphics boost over the iPhone 5S; this claim was confirmed in both our benchmark tests and hands-on testing.
According totechradar, A really good phablet – nowhere near as well-specified as the Note range – but still a very good competitor.
According to pcadvisor.co.uk, Apple iPhone6 is a slick, well-built, beautifully designed handset. Performance is good, the display is good, and the iOS eco-system is, well, good.
- The device has nice screen tech.
- iPhone 6 is well designed
- The picture quality of camera id best.
- The device is really fast.
- The device has no expandable memory.
- The device is quite expensive.
In all device is medium sized easy to hold in one hand. Nano Sim is required to start up the device and it weights around 129g. The device has a superb camera quality with all the new and latest features. The operating system is latest and at the same an up gradation is also available this device has 1GB RAM which boosts the speed of the device and really makes it fast. The device even has Apple pay which let you enjoy wallet free shopping. Apple pay save the details of the card you already used and at the same it never shared it with another device . It is safe and easy to use. Finding wallet and then right card is no more when Apple pay is with you. Nice and worth device to go for.
What is a phone contract?
Apple iPhone 6 Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Apple iPhone 6 deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Apple iPhone 6 with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Apple iPhone 6 with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Apple iPhone 6 is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Apple iPhone 6, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.