– Skip to deals
Comapare Apple iPhone 6S 128GB Contracts & Cheapest Online Deals in the UK!
Apple iPhone 6S 128GB for £3.99 best deal start from £25 per month, best offer is on o2 unlimited minutes & text with 10gb data for £25 per month over 24 months.
Today, We have compared with 3 online retailers in the UK that brings around 391 pay monthly iPhone 6S 128GB Grey deals. And you can choose from 2 different pay monthly networks for 24 months of contract length.
You can also compare Apple iPhone 6S 128GB contract deals on any particulat tariff by following the link with-in offer details, or choose Apple iPhone 6S 128GB best deals by network using options below.
Available Free Gifts with Apple iPhone 6S 128GB on Monthly Contracts
Latest Contract phones from Apple, You May Like
Let’s look into the detailed features of the device one by one
Apple has come up with its latest device known as Apple iPhone 6S Plus 128 GB. The device has all the latest features and liked by the user. The device has a big display of 5.5 inches. it is meant for those who like the big devices. The device has a latest operating system which really makes the device fast. The device has not an expandable memory. The device has a sharp camera which brings out clear pictures. The device Is nice and best.
First and the foremost feature of the device is display. The device has a display of 5.5 inches with LED backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touch screen. The device has 16 M colours which brings out nice colours in images. The device has a resolution of 401 ppi pixel density the device is multi touch and have Ion strengthened glass with oleo phobic coating. The device has a Force display accompanied with Display Zoom.
Then, it comes to an operating system. The device has a latest operating system of iOS 9. The user can access all the applications and make the device fast. The device has an up gradation to an un touched operating system as well. The device has a chipset of Apple A-9 .accompanied with Dual core 1.84 GHz twister. The device brings out nice clear graphics in images, videos and pictures as well as graphic card Power Vr GT600 is installed in it.
Next, it comes to Memory. The device has an internal memory of 128 GB with 2 GB RAM. It really makes the device fast and let the user to enjoy hassle free browsing. The device has no space for micro SD card. Therefore, memory cannot be expandable.
Last but not the least is camera. The device has a primary camera of 12 megapixels with Phase detection, auto focus, and dual LED flash. It really brings out clear pictures in low light as well. On the other side the device has a secondary camera of 5 megapixels. The selfie camera of the device brings out smart pictures in day light. The device has video recording feature too. Therefore, video recording can be made out at 2160p @ 30 fps. The device has several other features like geo tagging, simultaneous video recording at 8 megapixels, touch focus, face /smile detection, HDR and panorama
What experts think about the device?
According to techradar.com, Aside from the fact that’s a lot of words to say (although let’s be glad Apple’s not calling ‘new Big iPhone’) I’m glad the phablet is now consistently coming from the fruity brand.
According to Cnet.com, Improved speed, better cameras, always-on Siri, and pressure-sensitive 3D Touch display compared to last year’s 6 Plus.
According to expertreviews.co.uk, the iPhone 6 Plus launched last year the initial reaction was that it was huge. Now, one year on, having used the phone day-in and day-out, the Plus model no longer feels so big.
- The device has a Great screen
- The device has a Powerful camera
- Impressive 3D interface
- Still hefty
- Loves fingerprint smudges
In all the device has all the latest features. The device has an Apple pay which helps the user to do wallet free shopping. The device cannot share the details of the card with any other device. The device has a sharp camera which brings out the best pictures. The device has a latest operating system with an up gradation. So that user can make access of all the applications. The device is nice and don’t have an expandable memory. Nice device by Apple is now available in the stores.
What is a phone contract?
Apple iPhone 6S 128GB Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Apple iPhone 6S 128GB deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Apple iPhone 6S 128GB with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Apple iPhone 6S 128GB with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Apple iPhone 6S 128GB is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Apple iPhone 6S 128GB, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.