– Skip to deals
Comapare Apple iPhone 6S 64GB Contracts & Cheapest Online Deals in the UK!
Apple iPhone 6S 64GB for £25 best deal start from £13.05 per month, best offer is on giffgaff 0 mins + 0 text & na data for £13.05 per month over 18 months.
Today, We have compared with 2 online retailers in the UK that brings around 16 pay monthly iPhone 6S 64GB Grey deals. And you can choose from 1 different pay monthly networks for 1 and 6 and 12 and 18 and 36 months of contract length.
You can also compare Apple iPhone 6S 64GB contract deals on any particulat tariff by following the link with-in offer details, or choose Apple iPhone 6S 64GB best deals by network using options below.
Latest Contract phones from Apple, You May Like
Let’s look into the detailed features of Apple iPhone 6s 64 GB one by one
Apple has come up with its latest device known as Apple iPhone 6s 64 GB. The device has all the latest features which are liked by the user. The device is really fast and has a medium sized display which makes the device handy and easy to use. The device has a latest operating system as well. The device does not have an expandable memory but at the same it is so spacious and fast that the user does not feel lack of space to save the data.
The first and the foremost feature is Display. The Apple iPhone 6S 64 Gb has a display of 4.7 inches with LED backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touch screen. The device has 16 m colours which bring out nice clear and sharp colours in images. The device has a resolution of 326ppi pixel density. The device is multi touch and has Ion strengthened glass accompanied with oleo phobic coating. It save the device from scratches and make it durable. The device has a Force Display and Display Zoom as well. Nano Sim is required to start up the device. The device weight around 143gms which is really not too heavy to hold.
Then, it comes to an operating system. The Apple iPhone 6s 64 GB has an Operating system of iOS 9. It really make the device fast and easy to use. On the other hand the device has an up gradation to un touched operating system as well. The device has a chipset of Apple A9 accompanied with Dual core 1.84 GHz Twister. The device brings out nice clear and sharp graphics as Power VR GT 7600 (six core graphics) are installed in it. The device is really superb.
Next, it comes to Memory. The Apple iPhone 6s 64 GB has an internal memory of 64 GB with 2GB RAM. The device has a space to save as much data the user want. The device has no space for micro SD card. Therefore memory cannot be expandable.
Last but not the least is camera. The Apple iPhone 6s 64 Gb has two powerful cameras. The primary camera of the device is 12 megapixels with phase detection autofocus, dual LED flash. It brings out nice clear and sharp images. On the other side the device has a secondary camera of 8 megapixels. It brings out super smart clear and attractive selfies which are really liked and appreciated by the user. The device as a video recording option too. The device brings out video recording at 2160p @ 30 fps with 8 megapixels clarity. The device has several other features also like 8 megapixels image recording, touch focus, face / smile detection, HDR and panorama.
What experts think about Apple iPhone 6S 64 Gb?
According to techradar.com, Now onto the biggest change for the iPhone 6S, 3D Touch. This changes everything for Apple users, and while it’s not enough of a reason to upgrade from the 6.
According to expertrevies.co.uk, The iPhone 6S is meant to be much more durable this time around as well, as Apple says its chassis is now made from 7,000 series aluminium.
- The device has Great 4.7-inch screen
- It has a Good all-round camera
- Class-leading performance
- Great new software features
- The device is really expensive
- It really has a Shorter battery life than rivals
In all, the Apple iPhone 6s 64 GB has all the best features. The device has superb quality camera which really brings out the best pictures. The device is medium sized and easy to hold. The device has an Apple pay which let the user to enjoy wallet and tension free shopping . The user can shop as much as they want as no need to carry cash. The device even does not share the details of the card. The device has a latest operating system with an up gradation to un touched operating system as well. Nice and best device to go for y Apple.
What is a phone contract?
Apple iPhone 6S 64GB Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Apple iPhone 6S 64GB deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Apple iPhone 6S 64GB with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Apple iPhone 6S 64GB with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Apple iPhone 6S 64GB is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Apple iPhone 6S 64GB, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.