– Skip to deals
Comapare Apple iPhone 6S Contracts & Cheapest Online Deals in the UK!
Apple iPhone 6S for £19.99 best deal start from £15.99 per month, best offer is on idmobile 250 mins + unltd text & 1gb data for £15.99 per month over 24 months.
Today, We have compared with 11 online retailers in the UK that brings around 716 pay monthly iPhone 6S Grey deals. And you can choose from 5 different pay monthly networks for 1 and 6 and 12 and 18 and 24 and 30 and 36 months of contract length.
You can also compare Apple iPhone 6S contract deals on any particulat tariff by following the link with-in offer details, or choose Apple iPhone 6S best deals by network using options below.
Available Free Gifts with Apple iPhone 6S on Monthly Contracts
Latest Contract phones from Apple, You May Like
Let’s look into the detailed features of the device.
Apple has come up with its most awaiting device known as apple iPhone 6S. The device is nice medium sized and easy to hold. It has all those new features which are not seen in any another device .that is why people always wait for apple devices. The Smartphone is really nice and come up with smashing picture quality; the latest processor and UN believable screen clarity make you speechless.
First and the foremost feature we will discuss about is Display. iPhone 6s has display of 4.7 inches which is really easy to use one hand. The device has LED backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touch screen with 16 M colours. It brings out nice and clear colours in pictures. The device has 326ppi pixel density resolution. It is multi touch and has Ion strengthened glass with oleophobic coating on the top which make the device durable and scratch less too.
The device has a new feature known as Force touch and display zoom.the 3D touch of the device let you feel how much pressure the user put on the screen. 3D touch introduces peek and pop. While using 3D touch the iPhone responds with subtle taps. You can feel when you press the features on the screen.
Then, it comes to Operating system. iPhone 6S has an operating system of iOS9. iOS9 is advance and secure operating system . it has powerful new built in app , features like Siri which make the device smarter and essential like ever before. The device can be upgradeable to iOS9.2. the device has a chipset of Apple A9 chip let you enjoy the performance and speed seen on the desktop accompanied with Dual core 1.84GHz Twister which really make the device fast and let you enjoy hassle free browsing .as the graphics in pictures, videos and games are so clear as the reason is the device has PowerVR GT7600(six core graphics) which make everything super clear.
Next, it comes to Memory. The device has an internal memory of 16 GB with 2GB RAM. It really makes the device fast. Space is not available for Micro SD card therefore memory cannot be expandable.
Last but not the least is Camera. The device has two powerful and super clear image quality camera. The primary camera of the device is 12 megapixels, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual LED flash. It really brings out nice and super clear pictures.on the other side the device has a secondary camera of 5 megapixels with f/2.2, 31mm. it brings nice and amazing selfie. The pictures bring out from the selfie camera is liked by the selfie lovers. iPhone 6s has a video recording feature too. Therefore, video recording can be made out at 2160p @ 30 fps. Several other features are also part of the device like 1/3” sensor size, geo tagging simultaneous 4K video and 8 Megapixels image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR and panorama.
What the experts think about the iPhone 6s.
According to Techradar, Apple’s thrown in an upgraded chipset in the shape of the A9, and as expected it brings with it a number of changes. The battery is last longer.
According to Cnet, The 6S is sized right, and it’s more than enough for nearly anyone. The device offers something more like “Pro” features: meaning, it’ll be a better all-day battery workhorse, feel more like a tablet because of that medium screen size.
According to macworld.co.uk, the camera is impressive, and rather than focusing on packing in loads of new pixels, Apple has instead focused on improving the technology.
- The device has 7000 grade aluminum which really protects the device.
- The device has 3D touch.
- It has a latest operating system with an up gradation
- The device has an excellent camera.
- Size is the best part of the device.
- The device does not charge fast.
- The device has a Absence of expandable memory.
- Same display as seen in earlier devices.
In all, the device has all the latest and brand new features. It required Nano Sim to start up the device and it weight around only 143gms.the device has Apple pay too which let you experience wallet free shopping and keep all the details of the cards secret. Now problem for finding cards are even solved. The device has a nice camera which brings out clear and sharp pictures in low light too. 2GB Ram makes the device smooth and fast. The latest operating system and an up gradation to UN touched software add positive points to device. Nice device to go for by Apple.
Recent News on Apple iPhone 6S
iPhone 7S Rumours: UK Release Date and Two New Features Explained
Year-old iPhone 6s Defeated Samsung Galaxy Note 7 in Real World Speed Test
Apple iPhone 5se diagrams shown in new leaks
Apple iPhone 6C appeared via first leaked video
Apple iPhone 6S sales slowdown, resulting is scaling back of production
What is a phone contract?
Apple iPhone 6S Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Apple iPhone 6S deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Apple iPhone 6S with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Apple iPhone 6S with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Apple iPhone 6S is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Apple iPhone 6S, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.