– Skip to deals
|No deals found! Try again later or check the alternatives|
Latest Contract phones from Apple, You May Like
Let’s look into the detailed features of the device.
Apple has come up with its most awaiting device known as Apple iPhone SE. the device is known as a second generation device. It has all the latest features. The device has an apple pay. The device has 4 inches of display which make it easy for user to work and hold due to its medium size. The device has a latest A9 chipset which really increase the speed of the device. The best part is it has a sharp camera which brings out the best pictures.
The first and the foremost feature of the device is display. The device has 4 inches of display with LED backlit with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The device has 16 M colours which brings out nice clear images. The device is multi touch and has 326 ppi pixel density resolutions. The device has oleo phobic coating accompanied with finger print sensor. The device is light in weight as it has all in all aluminum frames. The device required Nano Sim to start up.
Then, it comes to an operating system. The device has an operating system which is latest and access to all the applications is possible. The device has iOS 9.3 operating system. The device has a chipset of Apple A9 chip with 64 bit architecture Embedded M9 motion coprocessor accompanied with Dual core processor. The device has Power VRGT7600 graphics card which brings out nice clear graphics in images, videos and games.
Next, it comes to memory. The device has an internal memory of 16 GB with 2GB RAM. It boosts the speed of the device and makes it really fast. It let the user to enjoy hassle free browsing. The device has no space for Micro SD card. Therefore, memory cannot be expandable.
Last but not the least is camera. The device has a powerful camera. It has a primary camera of 12 megapixels with Phase detection autofocus, Dual LED flash. It brings out smart clear picture in low light as well. On the other side the device has a secondary camera of 1.2 megapixels with face detection, HDR, face time. The device brings out clear pictures in day light. The device has video recording feature too. Therefore, video recording can be made out at 2160p @ 30 fps. The device has several other features as well like geo tagging, simultaneous 4k video and 8 megapixels image recording, touch focus/ smile detection, HDR and panorama.
What experts think about the device?
According to indianexpress.com, Most noticeable is the front camera. The SE has an older 1.2-megapixel camera, not the 5 megapixels one in the 6S. But with software improvements, selfies taken with the SE came out better compared with the iPhone 5S it replaced.
According to trustedreviews.com, Apple has stuck with the same fantastic camera tech in the iPhone SE that it used in the iPhone 6S, including a 12-megapixel sensor capable of capturing 4K and 240fps slo-motion video.
- The device has a best camera.
- It is easy to hold.
- The device is fast and has latest operating system.
- The device is thicker.
- The device doesn’t hold LTE advanced.
In all, the device has the best features. It has latest operating system. The device is medium sized and easy to hold. The device has a sharp camera which brings out clear images which are really loved by the user. It has a latest operating system which makes the device fast and easy to access. The device has 16 GB memory with 2 GB RAM. It really makes the device fast. The device has an apple pay which let the user to enjoy wallet free shopping.
Recent News on Apple iPhone SE
iPhone SE 2: Release date and Rumors
EE providing Apple iPhone SE on pre-order for £27 a month
Apple iPhone SE and iPad Pro 9.7 now available for pre-order
A most awaited device has been entered in the world
What is a phone contract?
Apple iPhone SE Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Apple iPhone SE deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Apple iPhone SE with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Apple iPhone SE with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Apple iPhone SE is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Apple iPhone SE, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.