– Skip to deals
|No deals found! Try again later or check the alternatives|
Latest Contract phones from BlackBerry, You May Like
Let’s look into the detailed features of Blackberry Priv one by one
Blackberry has come up with its latest device known as Blackberry priv. The device has all the latest features which the blackberry users want to have in the device. The device is known for Business purpose. The device has a latest Android operating system. Therefore lovers of Android attracts to blackberry now. The device has a big and beautiful display too. Nice sleek and smart device by Black berry.
The first and the foremost feature of blackberry is display. The device has 5.4 inches of display with AMOLED capacitive touch screen. The device has 16 m colours which brings out nice clear images. The device has a resolution of 540 ppi pixel density. It is multi touch and has corning gorilla glass 4 on the top to save the device from scratches and make it durable .the best part is the device has a curved edge screen which really makes it attractive. The device has QWERTY key board as well. Nano sim is required to start the device and it weight around 192 gms.
Then, it comes to an Operating system. The black berry Priv has a latest operating system which makes the device fast and easy to use. the device has chipset of QUALCOMM snapdragon accompanied with Dual core 1.8 GHz Cortex A-57 & quad core 1.44 GHz Cortex A53. The device brings out nice clear graphics in images, videos and games as graphic card Adreno 418 is installed in it .
Next, it comes to memory. The blackberry Priv has an internal memory of 32 GB with 3 GB RAM. It really makes the device fast and let the user to enjoy hassle free browsing. The device has a space for Micro SD card. Therefore memory can be expandable up to 200 GB. The user will not face the problem of saving excess of data. The user can save as much data as they want.
Last but not the least is camera. The blackberry Priv has 18 megapixels of camera with Scheinder Kreuznach optics, OIS, Phase detection autofocus, Dual LED flash. The device brings out nice clear and sharp images which are really loved by the user. On the other side the device has a selfie camera of 2 megapixels. It brings out clear pictures in daylight. The device has a video recording option as well. The device make video recording at 2160p @ 30 fps. The device has several other features like geo tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR and panorama.
What experts think about the Blackberry Priv?
According to cnet.com, The BlackBerry Priv delivers strong performance in a sleek, solid package. The subtle tweaks to Android are useful, and the compact keyboard packs in useful functionality. It’s also fun to slide open, over and over again.
According to androidauthority.com, BlackBerry literally slides into the Android space by bringing back a feature that we haven’t seen from a flagship-level device in a long time, a hardware keyboard. Taking a look at the rest of the device however, Blackberry has done a good job of making it fit into the general Android lexicon. The large 5.4-inch has no capacitive keys accompanying it, and the very bottom portion of the phone does not slide, but houses a front-facing speaker.
According to verge.com, the software is also optimized for the keyboard — no mean feat, given how few Android phones have bothered with them anymore. From the home screen, you can long-press keys to quick-launch shortcuts, and you can also just start typing to trigger a search (though sometimes the search app misses a keypress here and there).
- Design is sleek despite the extra hardware
- Physical keyboard is a throwback but still useful
- Display is high quality
- Expandable storage
- Front facing speaker
- BlackBerry’s version of Android is full featured and fun to use
- Overall build quality just a little bit questionable
- Battery life only slightly above average, despite size of unit
- BlackBerry’s own apps need to be updated for current needs
In all, the blackberry priv has all the best features. It has a latest operating system of android. The expandable memory. The device is sleek and nice it is multi touch and have QWERTY keyboard as well. The device has sharp primary camera which brings out superb images. The device is useful for business purpose as user can do receive mails; prepare presentation on the device as well. Nice and best device by Blackberry.
Recent News on Blackberry Priv
Process to enable and edit the keyboard shortcuts on BlackBerry Priv
BlackBerry takes pride of being first to release monthly Android security updates
BlackBerry Priv has now received a number of notable software updates
What is a phone contract?
BlackBerry Priv Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the BlackBerry Priv deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on BlackBerry Priv with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on BlackBerry Priv with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished BlackBerry Priv is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on BlackBerry Priv, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.