– Skip to deals
|No deals found! Try again later or check the alternatives|
Latest Contract phones from HTC, You May Like
Let’s look into the detailed features of the device one by one.
HTC has come up with its latest device known as HTC One Mini 2. The device has all the best features. The device had 4.5 inches display which is medium size and easy to handle. The user can use the device with one hand. The device has a latest operating system which makes the device fast. The device has a sharp camera that brings out nice clear images. It too has an expandable memory which let the user to save as much data as user want.
The first and the foremost feature is display. The device has a display of 4.5 inches with Super LCD2 capacitive touch screen. The device has 16 M colours which brings out nice clear pictures. The device is multi touch and have a resolution of 326ppi pixel density. It has a corning gorilla glass 3 which save the device from scratches and make it durable. It has a HTC sense UI which is an advanced feature of device. The device weight around 137GMs. Nano Sim is required to start up the device.
Then, it comes to an Operating system. The device has an operating system of Android OS, v4.4.2 Kitkat. It really makes it fast and easy to access all the applications. The device has a chipset of QUALCOMM snapdragon accompanied with quad core 1.2GHz Cortex A-7. The device brings out nice clear graphics in images, videos and games as Graphic card Adreno is installed on the device.
Next, it comes to Memory. The device has an internal memory of 16 GB with 1 GB RAM. It really makes the device fast and easy to use. The user can enjoy the hassle free browsing. The device has a space for micro SD card. Therefore, memory can be expandable up to 128 GB. The user can save as much data as they want. No problem of saving excess of data.
Last but not the least is Camera. The device has two powerful cameras. The primary camera of the device is 13 megapixels with autofocus and LED flash. The device brings out nice clear pictures which are liked by the user as they are so sharp. On the other side the selfie camera of the device is 5 megapixels. It brings out clear selfies illuminated areas. The device has a feature of video recording. Therefore video recording can be made out at 1080p @ 30 fps. The device has several other features as well like geo tagging, face/smile detection, HDR and Panorama.
What experts think about HTC One Mini 2?
According to trustedreviews.com, the One Mini 2 is the metallic offspring of the M8. It has the same beautifully curved aluminium chassis available in Gunmetal Grey, Glacial Silver and Amber Gold shades.
According to techradar.com, If you want a premium Android smartphone which isn’t massive the HTC One Mini 2 is a worthy contender, but it’s not without its flaws.
According to pcadvisor.co.uk, It’s a reasonable amount lighter at 137g which is a nice weight for a smartphone. However, it is a little thicker at 10.6 mm against 9.4 mm.
- The device has a Gorgeous M8-inspired metal design
- Sharp 720p HD screen
- Decent 13-megapixel camera
- It has a Improved battery life
- Same performance as Moto G
- Fiddly virtual keyboard
In all, the device has all the main and outstanding features. It has a smart and sharp camera which clicks out superb images. The device has a latest operating system. It has an expandable memory which let the user to save as much data as the user want. The device has a latest operating system. It has a medium sized display which is easy to hold and can be used with one hand. Nice elegant device by HTC.
What is a phone contract?
HTC One Mini 2 Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the HTC One Mini 2 deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on HTC One Mini 2 with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on HTC One Mini 2 with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished HTC One Mini 2 is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on HTC One Mini 2, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.