– Skip to deals
Comapare Huawei Mate 20 Lite Contracts & Cheapest Online Deals in the UK!
Huawei Mate 20 Lite for £9.99 best deal start from £14.99 per month, best offer is on idmobile 250 mins + unltd text & 1gb data for £16.99 per month over 24 months.
Today, We have compared with 6 online retailers in the UK that brings around 223 pay monthly Mate 20 Lite Black deals. And you can choose from 3 different pay monthly networks for 24 months of contract length.
You can also compare Huawei Mate 20 Lite contract deals on any particulat tariff by following the link with-in offer details, or choose Huawei Mate 20 Lite best deals by network using options below.
Available Free Gifts with Huawei Mate 20 Lite on Monthly Contracts
Latest Contract phones from Huawei, You May Like
Huawei MATE 20 Lite Hands–on Review
Huawei Mate 20 Lite is a great device, performs well, camera is the best thing on the phone, and the AI will surely rock your mind. What exactly is inside the phone, get to know in side the hands on review.
Huawei have two basic series in the market which are the Mate series and the Honor series. This time in IFA 2018, Huawei launched the latest Mate 20 series of devices, of which the Mate 20 Lite was one of them. Devices such as the Mate 20 and the Mate 20 Pro will be coming soon in the market as the successor to the Mate 20 Lite. Today we are going to give you a Hands On review of the all new Huawei Mate 20 Lite, and let you decide if you are going to have a nice time using the phone in your hand for the next few years.
Design & Build
The Mate 20 Lite comes with a wider notch this time from its previous lineup of devices that is made to accommodate the dual camera setup on the front of the device. Even on the back we have vertical dual camera setup with the fingerprint scanner just below the same. The device is quite a good looker where you will get the large display packed in a small form factor. This device also follows the glass trend and we have the dual glass panel on the front as well as the rear. The metal surrounding the two glasses is brushed and have become a trending style of Huawei. There are two colour options available for the Huawei Mate 20 Lite which are black and blue, and hence this gives you a nice option to choose from.
The front of the device is covered with a full HD+ display which comes with a unique screen aspect ratio of 19.5:9, this also means that the phone will offer a pixel density of 409ppi on the 6.3 – inch wide display. Overall the screen is quite vibrant and you are going to have a nice time looking at the screen with the new movies, and the upcoming graphics intensive games. The colour range offered on the display is quite wide as it is a LTPS LCD display. You will not be complaining your collogues about the quality of display even after a couple of weeks, and hence if you are someone who needs a display which you will mesmerize for years then this is the one to choose from.
Processor, Memory & Storage
This device is also powered by the Huawei’s Kirin 710 chipset which is the best in line product from Kirin that will power the best of the devices. Performance of the phone is quite great with the processor and when it is accompanied by the 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Storage you are going to have a really nice time with the device. Another important thing to note about the device is the GPU Turbo technology that is going to be included with the device and will make the games like PUBG run better and much faster, and will even have a less amount of power consumption. Internal storage on the device is limited to 64GB although there is a dedicated memory slot which will help you increase the storage to 256GB which means a total of 300 GB of storage will be available for you to store different applications on your mobile phone.
The Huawei’s Mate 20 Lite comes with a headphone jack, USB Type C Port which will be used to charge and transfer the data, although with the help of OTG cable you can connect different devices with this port, there is even a special type of cable available with which you can use Ethernet cable to be connected with your device. The phone doesn’t comes with any type of NFC support and hence you will not be able to use Google Pay services. Mate 20 Lite does gets a fingerprint scanner which is positioned at the rear of the phone, although if you want to approach the apple way then face unlock system is also available, but it is not as secure as the one on the iPhone X. As far as audio is supported Huawei this time have included the Histen 5.0 audio system which will enhance your listening experience, and it will deliver you immersive 3D sound over any of your headphones.
The phone comes with quad camera setup, and now it is quite common as there are many devices with such setup. On the front we have the 24MP primary camera along with a 2MP sensor in accordance to pull out the depth effect. AI driven software is used to enhance the selfies, pictures and other things captured by the device. There are different gesture controls with which you can take the shots on the phone which is also driven by the AI system embedded in the device. On the back side we have a 20 MP main camera and a secondary 2MP backup camera. All these in accordance with AI will work to make it smooth for you to take DSLR like pictures.
Although as it is a hands on there is no mean to include the battery life of the device, but in the short time we have got that the device will not be able to stand a long time if you are using the camera of the phone, although in normal usage the phone will rock its battery till the end of the day. Hence heavy games, and camera are the two things which will help you to drain the battery of the phone, just in case you need to drain your phone to 0% purposefully.
So if you are questioning that you must buy the Huawei Mate 20 Lite or not then a single word answer is “Yes”, we will rather give the answer in two words which is “A Big yes”, the phone is actually worth the price tag, and other specifications of the phone give it the charm to demand the premium. What do you think of the Huawei Mate 20 Lite? Do let us know about the same in the comment section below.
What is a phone contract?
Huawei Mate 20 Lite Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Huawei Mate 20 Lite deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Huawei Mate 20 Lite with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Huawei Mate 20 Lite with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Huawei Mate 20 Lite is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Huawei Mate 20 Lite, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.