– Skip to deals
Comapare Huawei P20 Pro Contracts & Cheapest Online Deals in the UK!
Free Huawei P20 Pro pay monthly deals start from £24 per month, best offer is on o2 unlimited minutes & text with 5gb data for £24 per month over 24 months.
Today, We have compared with 11 online retailers in the UK that brings around 740 pay monthly P20 Pro Black deals. And you can choose from 6 different pay monthly networks for 1 and 6 and 12 and 18 and 24 and 30 and 36 months of contract length.
You can also compare Huawei P20 Pro contract deals on any particulat tariff by following the link with-in offer details, or choose Huawei P20 Pro best deals by network using options below.
Available Free Gifts with Huawei P20 Pro on Monthly Contracts
Latest Contract phones from Huawei, You May Like
HUAWEI has successfully launched it’s P20 Pro version in the global market with remarkable features and best design and looks in the class and is surely going to make the market tough for the competitors.
The P series of HUAWEI is very much well known for its outstanding smart phone photography. In this previously paved path, HUAWEI P20 Pro has also made a credible presence with the Leica Triple Camera providing aesthetic vision on smart and intelligent photography.
DESIGN and MAKE:
The design and build of the HUAWEI P20 Pro are going to grab all the attention with a 6.1 inch (15.49 cm) OLED screen that runs at 1080 x 2240 pixels resolution (408 PPI Pixel Density) with 18.7:9 aspect ratio which makes it a little taller as it is wide. P20 Pro is 7.8mm slim and weighs 180 grams.
Color variants of HUAWEI P20 Pro are Black, Gold, Pink, and Blue.
“HUAWEI’s decision here has ensured two things which are first, the phone never feels unwieldy or uncomfortable and secondly, that slice of extra space up the top offers some flexibility when it comes to the notch.”
The P20 Pro is IP67 certified for water and dust resistance. Its main speaker is amongst the loudest on a smart phone with Dolby AC-4 technology for surround sound and Hi-fi audio with HWA technology.
It is having wireless screen share option along with earpiece, dual speakers and an additional microphone for voice cancellation.
With Nano-SIM slot, the P20 Pro supports GSM and UMTS dialing and LTE-A Pro Cat 18, HSDPA, HSUPA and UMTS for data.
PERFORMANCE AND BATTERY:
HUAWEI has tried to accomplish all technically ambitious things in its P20 Pro which is reflected in its hardware, performance, and battery. The P20 Pro is powered by HiSilicon Kirin 970 OctaCore Processor (2.36 GHz QuadCore Cortex A73 + 1.8 GHz QuadCore Cortex A53) with Neural Processing Unit along with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. There is no provision for mounting microSD cards. This specification makes P20 Pro powerful enough to handle most tasks without breaking a sweat and is very much handy in frenzied multitasking.
For Graphical Performance which can make games run smoothly, P20 Pro has got Mali-G72 MP12 GPU.
Looking into the software segment, P20 Pro runs Android 8.1 Oreo with the latest and lightest version of the company’s EMUI 8.1 interface.
Speaking of power, the P20 Pro holds a 4000 MAH battery which provides consistent support for 2-2.5 days. A stand-by time of 22 days and talk time of 25 hours makes it handy. HUAWEI Super Charge fast-charges the 4000 MAH battery for maximum convenience.
THE CAMERA – makes it special!
HUAWEI P20 Pro is having a notched smart phone screen with a cutout to provide space for the earpiece and the 24-megapixel front camera with a 24.8 MP CMOS sensor. The 24-megapixel front-facing sensor possesses standard beauty mode for digitally smooth and clear results. When it comes to selfie portraits, Google’s Pixel 2 sets the standards and its Face Unlock (360 degree) system works quickly and effectively even in low-light conditions. The front camera provides vibrant, sharp and dazzling images, day or night.
The incredible Leica triple-camera system which combines a 40-megapixel RGB camera, a 20-megapixel monochrome camera, and an 8-megapixel telephoto makes it obviously “special” rather than “perfect”.
P20 Pro takes detailed and fantastic photos with great dynamic range even in its Auto mode as it is backed up with optical image stabilization on the main 40-megapixel with the color-temperature sensor installed in the flash module. By default, that 40-megapixel camera shoots at 10-megapixel with pixel binding where it treats four pixels as one in the final photo.
3D Portrait Lighting and Master AI
The P20 Camera is having an assistant called Master AI which enables the artificially intelligent Auto mode to identify different scenarios and adjust the camera settings accordingly. The Auto mode makes photographic results impressive at night in the dark which is noise-free, bright and more detailed than results provided by other products of the same segment.
The three cameras as mentioned above can come together for a “Hybrid Zoom” which varies from 3X to 5X zoom, where the camera combines data from the 40-megapixel main and 8-megapixel telephoto cameras which make respectable long range shooting with a smart phone possible. The 5X zoom supports super slow zoom at 960fps with six-axis stabilization. The phone supports 10X zoom.
Although the above features make the Camera special, the package consists of Light Sensors, Proximity Sensors, Accelerometers, Compass, Gyroscope and Fingerprint Sensor which makes it outstanding.
This model is going to give competition to its own sibling models which are HUAWEI P20, HUAWEI P20 LITE, and HUAWEI MATE 10 Pro; while other brands include Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy S8, Sony Xperia XZ2, LG V30, Asus ZenFone 5Z and most importantly Apple iPhone XS+, Apple iPhone X, Apple iPhone 8+ and Google Pixel 2 XL.
What is a phone contract?
Huawei P20 Pro Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Huawei P20 Pro deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Huawei P20 Pro with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Huawei P20 Pro with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Huawei P20 Pro is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Huawei P20 Pro, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.