– Skip to deals
|No deals found! Try again later or check the alternatives|
Latest Contract phones from LG, You May Like
Let’s look into the detailed features of the device one by one
LG has come up with its latest device known as LG G5. The device has all the latest features. It has a sharp camera. The device is big in size which makes it easy for user to work on the device fast. The device has a latest operating system. It has an expandable memory too which really help the user to save the data. The device has all the best features and it is brand new in mobile world.
The first and the foremost feature of the device is display. The device has 5.3 inches of display with IPS LCD capacitive touch screen. The device has 16 M colours which bring out nice clear images. The device is multi touch and has resolution of 554 ppi pixel density. The device has Corning gorilla glass 4 on the top which make the device durable and save it from scratches. The device has a latest technology always on display accompanied with LG Optimus UX 5.0 UI. The device is light in weight and has dual sim option.
Then, it comes to an operating system. The device has a latest operating system of Android OS, v6.0.1 (marshmallow). It really makes the device fast and let the user to access all the applications. The device has a chipset of QUALCOMM MSM8996 snapdragon 820. The device brings out nice clear graphics as graphic card Adreno 530 is installed in it. It brings out smart graphics in images, games and videos as well.
Next, it comes to a memory. The device has an internal memory of 32 GB with 4GB RAM . It really makes the device fast and let the user to enjoy hassle free browsing. The device has a space for Micro SD card. Therefore memory can be expandable up to 200 GB. The user can save as much data accordingly.
Last but not the least is camera. The device has a best camera. The device has a primary camera of 16 megapixels with 8 megapixels accompanied with laser auto focus, OIS (3 axis), LED flash. On the other side the secondary camera of the device is 8 megapixels. it brings out smart pictures in bright area. The device has video recording feature too. Therefore video recording can be made out at 2160 p @ 30 fps. The device has several other features as well like geo tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR.
What experts think about the device?
According to techradar.com, The LG G5 plants a new flag in the company’s flagship phone series, with a metal design, side-mounted buttons and a brand new always-on display.
According to mirror.co.uk, It runs Google’s latest version Android operating system on 4GB of RAM. That should mean, in theory, a phone that opens and runs apps quickly and shouldn’t lose all its battery in under eight hours.
- A full metal design
- Wide angle rear camera
- Neat always-on display
- No more app drawer
In all, the device has the best features among the competitive device. The device has a big display which makes the user to perform the task easily. It has a latest operating system with an expandable memory. The user can save as much data as the user want. The device brings out superb pictures in low light as well. Nice and smart device by LG. LG G5 is available in shelves.
Recent News on LG G5
LG G5 sales get a good start in South Korea
LG G5 will go on sale in UK on 8th April
LG G5 can be pre-ordered at Carphone Warehouse in UK
LG G5 SD652 variant now announced
LG G5 can now be pre-ordered from BestBuy from 18th March
What is a phone contract?
LG G5 Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the LG G5 deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on LG G5 with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on LG G5 with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished LG G5 is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on LG G5, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.