– Skip to deals
|No deals found! Try again later or check the alternatives|
Latest Contract phones from LG, You May Like
Let’s look into the detailed features of the device without wasting much of the time.
LG has come up with all its latest and new technology in a form of gadget, and it is named as LG Nexus 5X. The device has a big display accompanied with durable glass on the top. It has a powerful laser focus camera which not only brings clear pictures ro tou even in low light. Nice and worth device to go for with all the best features.
The first and the foremost feature of the device we will discuss about is DISPLAY. LG nexus 5X has a big 5.4 inches of display with IPS LCD capacitive touch screen. It has 16M colours which bring out clear and smart pictures. The device has a resolution of 423ppi pixels density. UN doubtable, it is multi touch and have corning gorilla glass 3 accompanied with oleo phobic coating on the top. It actually made the device durable and save it from scratches.
Then, it comes to OPERATING SYSTEM. The device has a latest operating system known as Android OS 6.0 Marshmallow, which actually make the device fast and let you enjoy the hassle free browsing. In addition to this the device has a chipset of QUALCOMM MSM8992 snapdragon 808 accompanied with quad core 1.44GHz cortex-A53 & dual core 1.82 GHz cortex A57. The device has Adreno 418 graphic card which brings out nice and clear graphics in videos, games and images.
Next, it comes to CAMERA. LG Nexus 5X has a powerful camera. The primary camera of the device is 12.3MP with laser auto focus, dual LED flash which assures the clear pictures in low light as well. On the other side the secondary camera of the device is 5MP. This is selfie lover device. As the images clicked are nice and clear. Video recording option is also part of the device. Therefore, video recording can be made out at 2160p@30fps. Several other features are also part of the device like geo tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR and panorama.
Last but not the least is MEMORY. LG Nexus 5X has an internal memory of 16GB with 2GB RAM. There is no space for memory card. Therefore memory cannot be expandable.
What experts think about LG Nexus 5X?
According to tech radar, the device has all best and promising cameras. It is unlocked and worth to buy in addition to all this it has Android Marshmallow operating system.
According to Android central, LG nexus 5X has delivered the best device in mediocre price. The device has a nice camera with an exceptional fingerprint casing in an amazingly light package.
According to pcadvisor.co.uk, the device has all the best specs like an excellent camera, good turn speed, and an excellent screen.
- LG nexus 5X has a nice camera which rings out clear pictures.
- The device even has latest software.
- It is really in expensive as compare to other device with all similar features.
- The device is light in weight and fast too.
- LG Nexus 5X, No Space for Micro SD Card.
- The device has only 2 GB RAM.
- Wireless charging is not available in the device.
In all the device has all the best features like powerful cameras, latest operating system and big display which actually make working easy on the device. The device is light weight and required Nano SIM to start up. The only thing it lack is no memory card space but all the other features are beat must opt for the device.
Recent News on Google Nexus 5X
HTC might release two Nexus phones this year
What is a phone contract?
LG Nexus 5X Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the LG Nexus 5X deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on LG Nexus 5X with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on LG Nexus 5X with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished LG Nexus 5X is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on LG Nexus 5X, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.