– Skip to deals
Comapare Nokia 3 Contracts & Cheapest Online Deals in the UK!
Free Nokia 3 pay monthly deals start from £15 per month, best offer is on ee unlimited minutes & text with 1gb data for £15 per month over 24 months.
Today, We have compared with 2 online retailers in the UK that brings around 402 pay monthly Nokia 3 Black deals. And you can choose from 1 different pay monthly networks for 24 months of contract length.
You can also compare Nokia 3 contract deals on any particulat tariff by following the link with-in offer details, or choose Nokia 3 best deals by network using options below.
Available Free Gifts with Nokia 3 on Monthly Contracts
Latest Contract phones from Nokia, You May Like
Nokia 3 is a perfectly budget smartphone which is a brilliant all-rounder with a more remarkable price tag. It is the Android phone’s impressive eye-catching design which makes it a hug hit all over the UK. Here’s our hands-on review with the Nokia 3.
The Android giant Nokia is back with its new Android phones which are expected to fly off the shelves. A Finnish startup, HMD Global is using the Nokia brand to launch three new phones to the market.
Nokia 3 Release Date The Nokia 3 went on sale in the UK on 12 July 2017. However, it’s uncertain whether it will be launching in Australia or US. Price When Reviewed
The budget phone starts at £129.99 with contracts which start approximately at £12.99 a month.
- In spite of a low price point, the Nokia 3 boasts of premium look.
- A great build quality with a brilliant look as compared to some of its competitors.
- Polycarbonate metal and back edges with 8.48mm thickness.
- Comes in four different colour options- Silver, Tempered Blue, Matte Black or Copper.
- A small but 5 inch HD screen which comes with an easy-to-use screen.
- In spite of a 720p resolution, it still offers sharp images while watching videos.
Interface And Performance
- Running stock Android 7 software, looks like Google intended.
- Boasts a MediaTek MT6737 system-on-a-chip with 1.3GHz processor, paired with 2GB RAM.
- 16GB in-built memory with support for up to 128GB.
Movies, Music And Gaming
- The Nokia 3 has got a 3.5mm headphone jack which has a built in FM Radio app.
- Though most games can be played here, the loading time takes a long time.
- Features a 2630mAh battery which may or may not be ideal for everyday usage.
- Runs very well even after video usage.
- 8 MP front-facing shooter which can take great selfie shots
- 8MP rear sensor which makes sharp images
- While the rear camera offers an LED flash, both have autofocus.
With such amazing features and specifications, the Nokia 3 is set to be a hugely popular handset among the budget smartphone chart. Keep reading to get more updates.
Recent News on Nokia 3
The Newest Champ on the Block: Nokia 5 review
What is a phone contract?
Nokia 3 Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Nokia 3 deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Nokia 3 with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Nokia 3 with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Nokia 3 is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Nokia 3, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.