– Skip to deals
Comapare Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Contracts & Cheapest Online Deals in the UK!
Free Samsung Galaxy Note 9 pay monthly deals start from £37 per month, best offer is on virgin unlimited allowances for £56 per month over 0 months.
Today, We have compared with one online retailer in the UK that brings around 10 pay monthly Galaxy Note 9 Black deals. And you can choose from 0 different pay monthly networks for 0 months of contract length.
You can also compare Samsung Galaxy Note 9 contract deals on any particulat tariff by following the link with-in offer details, or choose Samsung Galaxy Note 9 best deals by network using options below.
Latest Contract phones from Samsung, You May Like
Samsung have launched the iteration to the Galaxy Note series and this year the Note 9 gets some added functionality in the S – Pen and some of the best features around the other components of the device. Read the full review to know about the features and standard of the Galaxy Note 9.
Samsung since the early days have been mastering in the top of the line devices. The devices from Samsung which featured the Bada OS had some really great features and build when compared with the Nokia’s Symbian devices. But it is the year 2018 where these devices have no values and hence we will be talking about the Galaxy Note 9 the top of the line devices focused towards the extreme users who are looking forward to the device which can easily tackle all the task till the next device is out, or even can work for the next 2 to 3 years. Today we are reviewing the same device and will inform if it is capable of tackling all the different applications that will be thrown on it in the next coming years.
Design & Build
In the typical style Samsung have given the Note 9 a lookover of a squared body. On the front we have minimal bezels on the side which are curved. On the top and bottom bezels the phone owns a bit of bezels and that is done to accommodate the iris scanning functionality and the earpiece and other components on the body of the phone. The bottom bezel is given in order to give the phone a symmetric look. The back of the device gets a better positioned fingerprint scanner, a dual camera setup, and the long living heart rate monitor, which is found on the Galaxy devices since Galaxy S5.
Build of the phone consists of premium material where on the front and back we get the Corning’s Gorilla Glass 6 protection. While the frame of the phone uses Aluminum. Overall the phone feels premium and is going to give you a great feel when it is in hand. There is another addition as the S – Pen which like always is made up of plastic. It gets inside the phone when not in use, the port is found on the bottom of the Galaxy Note 9 just aside the speaker grill.
Samsung is mastered in making displays which are going to attract a large audience. The display on the Note 9 is similar. It have got a good amount of saturation and the images on the Galaxy Note 9 looks really soothing to the eyes. The Images are crisp and also the images have a great color. The display panel used is a Super AMOLED one which comes from the factories owned by Samsung. It is a 6.4 – inched panel which offers a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels which is of a ratio of 18.5:9 and this gives an pixel density of 500+
On this line Samsung have made the phone a real performer, and if you are thinking that if this year Samsung’s top of the line device will be competing with other top of the line devices or not, then it is a Yes. Samsung have got the things right and have loaded the phone with up to 512GB of Internal Storage, while the RAM counts to a max of 8GB RAM. There is even a 6GB RAM option, the phone will come in two different setups which include an Exynos 9810 setup and a Snapdragon 845 setup. In UK we will only get the Exynos version.
As far as performance of the phone goes, you will be mesmerized by the performance of the chipsets. They are made to perform and tackle each and every game that are being thrown over the device, another thing for the Processor is that even the multitasking performance will not be hampered as it is a fast chip, and retrieval from RAM and even internal storage is quite fast and snappy. It is a device which will remain with the same snappiness even in the next coming years too.
Galaxy Note 9 comes with a set of 12MP rear camera where one of the camera comes at 52mm which is the best focal length for taking pictures while the other one is really wide at 26mm. Both the different lenses have different aperture at f/2.4 for the 52mm one, and the wide angle one happens to have a variable aperture from f/1.5 to f/2.4. On the front we have an 8MP selfie camera which is again a really great sensor to take pictures.
In real world the performance of the phone is quite good, and you are surely going to get mesmerized by the performance of the camera. Camera on the Galaxy Note 9 is really great and the dynamic range of the phone is at par with some of the basic digital cameras in the market. Images produced by the phone are rich in colors, and also have a good amount of contrast in them. Another thing about the camera is the manual mode, which is a great addition overall. The phone gives a real taste of using a DSLR when you are in the manual mode of the camera.
Not like the last to last year’s case where the Battery in the Note 7 were blasting, there is no such issue with the Galaxy Note 9. Note 9 comes with a humongous battery of 4000 mAh and is made to last for over a day. But as it is a powerhouse and is meant for people who will be working the day long, then the device is a real deal and will take you throughout the day without any issue, just note that the phone will need to be charged after a continuous gaming of 4 hours. So the maximum screen on time from 100 to 0% with the phone working on its top most power can be lasted with a max of 4 hours. This is a great score for a phone.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is a real great device, and for sure is going to be selling in huge numbers. Do note that the phone is going to be on a hype till the next Note series device comes. With the Galaxy Note 9 you are surely going to get the perks of owning a Note device, and hence you will have the fun of a S – Pen, fun of owning a large display and a real performer in terms of looks, in terms of usage, and in terms of overall usability of the device.
Recent News on Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 – Rumours
What is a phone contract?
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Samsung Galaxy Note 9, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.