– Skip to deals
|No deals found! Try again later or check the alternatives|
Latest Contract phones from Samsung, You May Like
Let’s look into the detailed features of the device without wasting much time
Most reliable company has come up wits latest device known as Samsung Galaxy S6. The device has all the latest features which are really liked and appreciated by the user. It is big and light in weight. The device is durable and has a latest operating system. All the latest features in a box shape device named as Samsung Galaxy S6.
The first and the foremost feature of the device is its big display. Samsung galaxy s6 has 5.1 inches of display with Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen. The device has 16 M colours which really bring out clear pictures. It has 577 ppi density resolutions and off course, the device is multi touch. It has corning gorilla glass 4 in back as well front which really make it scratch free and durable. The device too has touch wiz UI.
Then, it comes to operating system. Samsung Galaxy s6 has a latest Android operating system. The device has Android OS, 5.0.2(lollipop); it has an up gradation to latest operating system too. the device has chipset of Exynos 7420 accompanied with quad core 1.5GHz Cortex A53 & quad core 2.1 GHz cortex A57 processor . It really makes the device fast and let you enjoy the hassle free device. This smart phone has Mali T760MP8 graphic card, it brings out super clear graphics in videos, games and pictures as well. Un doubtable, the device has best and fast operating system.
Next, it comes to Camera. Samsung Galaxy S6 has two powerful cameras. The primary camera of the device is 16 megapixels with f/1.9, 28mm, OIS autofocus and LED flash. It really brings out super clear images which are really loved by the user. On the other side the device has secondary shooter of 5 megapixels, f/1.9, 22mm. it brings out nice and clear selfie for selfie lovers. Video recording feature is also part of the device. Therefore video recording can be made out at 2160p@ 30fps. Several other features are also part of the device like geo tagging, touch focus, face detection, auto HDR and panorama.
Last but not the least is memory. Samsung galaxy S6 has an internal memory of 32 GB with 3GB RAM. There is no space available for Micro SD card. Therefore memory cannot be expandable.
Samsung galaxy S6 has Samsung pay which let you enjoy the wallet free shopping . the device too have fingerprint scanner which really work well with Samsung pay. The device too has wireless and quick charging. The device even has an enhanced security feature which let you enjoy unprecedented peace of mind as it has powerful security known as KNOX.
What experts think about Samsung Galaxy S6
According to techradar, The Samsung Galaxy S6 is a thing of beauty, a complete redesign that really works, but blended with large swathes of power once again.
According to smartphones.specout.com, the phone runs on the Android operating system, which is currently the most popular platform on the market. Touch Wiz, by Samsung, runs on top of Android on this device, offering a customized experience.
According to pcadvisor.co.uk, Sun Spider performance is really very good for an Android phone, with the Samsung Galaxy S6 recording a tiny 462ms when tested with the preinstalled Samsung browser
- The device really have nice and unique device.
- It has super sharp screen which shows nice images.
- The device has fast camera accompanied with good light.
- The device has 3 GB RAM.
- Absence of expandable memory
- Small batteries.
- Touch wiz is not working properly
- The device is expensive too.
In all Samsung Galaxy S6 has all the latest features. The device has powerful and amazing camera accompanied with latest operating system. It has 3 GB of RAM which really make the device fast and let the user to enjoy the hassle free browsing. Nano SIM is required to start up the device.
Recent News on Samsung Galaxy S6
How to copy music to Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge from your Desktop, Apple iTunes or Mac.
Samsung phones harder to repair, iFixit tears down S7
Samsung will release S7 and S7 Edge in 60 countries on 11th March
Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Updated to Marshmallow in Poland
What is a phone contract?
Samsung Galaxy S6 Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Samsung Galaxy S6 deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Samsung Galaxy S6 with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Samsung Galaxy S6 with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S6 is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Samsung Galaxy S6, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.