– Skip to deals
Comapare Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Gold Contracts & Cheapest Online Deals in the UK!
Free Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Gold pay monthly deals start from £17.99 per month, best offer is on idmobile unlimited minutes & text with 1gb data for £18.99 per month over 24 months.
Latest Contract phones from Samsung, You May Like
Everything You Need to Know About Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Gold
The Galaxy S7 Edge was the top 2016 smartphone of Samsung until the Note 7 came along. This larger and curvier version of the Galaxy S7 is really an appealing device that comes with a bigger battery.
Let’s have a discussion on everything you must know about this top smartphone of Samsung:
You can’t remove the S7 Edge’s battery but it now has a microSD slot which helps you extend its 32 or 64GB storage by up to 200GB. As it has IP68 certification, it is both dust and waterproof.
However, the greasy look of this flagship is not very good. But still, it is easy-to-hold and features metal frame coverage and curved sides.
Alongside the stunning curved display, Samsung also has made a lot of improvements to the screen software of the S7 Edge. The wider Edge panels are activated by an easy thumb swipe over the small translucent tab on the screen’s side.
The new addition Tasks Edge helps you immediately jump to some phone functions like composing a text message or email, taking a selfie, viewing internet bookmarks, creating a calendar event or fast dialling particular contacts.
So, undoubtedly, Edge screen is really very convenient for many shortcuts and revised home screen.
Undoubtedly the quality of the display of S7 Edge is just best in class, as it features a 5.5-inch, 2,560×1440 Super AMOLED Panel. You can expect all good things from S7 Edge what you should see in an LCD smartphone. The impressive Super AMOLED display of the S7 Edge highlights the rich and vibrant colours.
The performance of the S7 Edge is also unparalleled as it is powered by an Octa-core Exynos 8890 processor of Samsung with a clock speed of 2.3GHz alongside 4GB of RAM. It scored a massive 6,323 in the multicore test and 2147 in the single core test in Geekbench 3.
The S7 Edge provides super-fast web browsing. You can scroll the complex web pages quickly and easily even when the pages are loading many pictures and adverts.
The S7 Edge is backed by a gigantic 3600mAh battery that lasts for 18 hours and 42 minutes, and continuous video playback test. Even Samsung has enhanced its quick charging technology for the Galaxy S7 Edge. It also supports wireless charging through the usual PMA and Qi standards.
The S7 Edge features a 12MP rear camera, with an f/1.7 aperture that helps to take higher quality shots in low light conditions. However, at indoors, the camera of the S7 Edge performs even better.
We have found that the Galaxy S7 Edge has an ideal companion in the new Gear VR headset. Now you’ll be capable of recording your own VR video clip which you can view using the headset also.
Presently, the S7 Edge is one of the best Android smartphones you can buy. This phone is really worth paying more than the regular S7. The curved edges, big screen and better battery life can easily convince you with this superior handset.
So, if you want the best-looking smartphone at a good price, then, by all means, the S7 Edge is the best buy for you.
What is a phone contract?
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Gold Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Gold deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Gold with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Gold with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Gold is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Gold, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.