– Skip to deals
Comapare Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Contracts & Cheapest Online Deals in the UK!
Free Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus pay monthly deals start from £31 per month, best offer is on ee unlimited minutes & text with 20gb data for £31 per month over 24 months.
Today, We have compared with 2 online retailers in the UK that brings around 395 pay monthly Galaxy S8+ Black deals. And you can choose from 1 different pay monthly networks for 24 months of contract length.
You can also compare Galaxy S8+ contract deals on any particulat tariff by following the link with-in offer details, or choose Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus best deals by network using options below.
Available Free Gifts with Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus on Monthly Contracts
Latest Contract phones from Samsung, You May Like
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus: A perfect example of all that glitters is not gold
The Samsung Galaxy has a fabulous league of phones and we are all mesmerised by its dynamic technologies and ample size. But consider a moment before your deal because we all know haste makes waste.
UK price & Availability:
As expected, the price of the Samsung Galaxy S8 plus in the UK is whopping £779 . It is available at various online UK merchents. It can be bought directly from Samsung also. It is also available on contract at £40.99 per month from EE, Vodafone, Three or O2 (through online mobile shops in the UK). this phone is available in black and grey colours.
Design & Build:
The phone is designed, with an edged screen display with a 6.2 in screen and a dimension of 73x160x8.1mm weighing 173g. Along with a fantastic screen-to-bezel ratio which matches the rounded corners of the display with the metal frame, it has a pressure sensitive home button fabricated on the screen. To enable this feature, the conventional home screen button has been eradicated and the fingerprint scanner has been shifted to the back. A glossy finish gives it an aesthetic look but makes it super slimy as well. Although it is impregnated with Gorilla Glass 5 rear cover and IP68 rated dust and waterproofing, it is a compulsion to use a case.
Features & Specifications:
Processor: The UK model of the Galaxy S8+ has Samsung’s Exynos Series 9 8895 chip, an octa-core processor with 4x 2.3GHz and 4x 1.7GHz clock speeds, which is one of the best performers among the high-end phones.
Display: The S8 Plus has a default FHD+ resolution (2220×1080), 529 ppi, not making a huge difference from that of the Galaxy S8.
Cameras: For selfie addicts, the front camera has been upgraded to 8Mp and has an aperture of f/1.7, which is one of the best in the market. It has rear facing 12Mp Dual Pixel camera with f/1.7 aperture, optical image stabilisation (OIS), 4k video recording and an LED flash, which is parallel to the Galaxy S8.
Storage & RAM: Galaxy S8 plus has a RAM of 4 GB and an internal storage of 64GB with a MicroSD slot, extendable up to 256 GB.
Connectivity & extras: This marvellous gadget has a dual-band 11ac Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0 and LTE Cat 16. It also comes with a reversible USB-C port and the usual heart rate monitor. Just a glance can unlock it with the iris scanner. Of all the features, the biometric security is not up to the mark.
Battery life: Along super fast charging with a wireless charger, it also has a 3500mAh non-removable battery.
Software: The Samsung Galaxy S8 is powered by the latest version of Android, 7.0 Nougat.
Samsung Galaxy S8 plus has some impressive features, but just for an infinity edge screen and bulky size, it is not worth the deal. Also check the £100 cheaper version of this Samsung phone, the Galaxy S8
Recent News on Galaxy S8+
5 exciting new Galaxy S8 features you won’t find on Apple’s iPhone 8
The rumours around Samsung Galaxy S8: here is all we know till today
Rumours about Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus: Which one is the best?
What is a phone contract?
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.