– Skip to deals
Comapare Samsung Galaxy S8 Contracts & Cheapest Online Deals in the UK!
Samsung Galaxy S8 for £48.99 best deal start from £29 per month, best offer is on three unlimited minutes & text with 8gb data for £29 per month over 24 months.
Today, We have compared with 2 online retailers in the UK that brings around 746 pay monthly Galaxy S8 Black deals. And you can choose from 2 different pay monthly networks for 24 months of contract length.
You can also compare Samsung S8 contract deals on any particulat tariff by following the link with-in offer details, or choose Samsung Galaxy S8 best deals by network using options below.
Available Free Gifts with Samsung Galaxy S8 on Monthly Contracts
Latest Contract phones from Samsung, You May Like
Samsung Galaxy S8: A Phone Worth Every Penny
After the conventional designs and features of the smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy S8 never stops to amaze with its enormous size and stupendous features. It is a highly recommended phone with a slightly elevated price tag. Here is the review of the extraordinary flagship of 2017.
Release Date And Price Of The Galaxy S8
The phone was released on 28th April. For the outright purchase, it is priced £689 in the UK and $720 in the US.
Extremely Pleasing Design & Screen
With the three colours, bright silver, dark black, and a bluish grey, the infinity edge display beats every phone available in the market. The new entry in the side panel is the Bixby Switch along with the conventional volume and the standby switch. The handset is IP68 water and dust resistant. Samsung has not ditched the headphone jack for this model, but now it is conjoined with the AKG wired buds. The phone is sleek with 68x149x8mm dimension and weight of 155g.
Matching the bends of the metal frame, the phone has 5.8in screen with AMOLED display. The aspect ratio has been upgraded to 18:5:9. The edge screen, with WQHD+, 2960×1440 resolution and the pixel density of 570ppi, has increased the display area by 36%. The handset has been certified by the Mobile HDR Premium Certification. The hardware of the phone is empowered with Gorilla Glass 5, both in front and rear.
Performance & Software: USP Of The Handset
The phone is driven by its performance. All brawn and no brain are of no use. Performance, matching the stunning look is equally important. The Samsung Galaxy S8 has the latest Exynos 8895 chipset, octa-core processor with clock speeds of 2.3 and 1.7GHz (four cores each) and a Mali-G71 MP20 GPU. This fastest performing CPU has a 10nm production process, which has added to its efficiency. It is powered by the Android 7.0 Nougat, with various features like Snap Window, Dex, etc.
Outstanding Camera With Stunning Image Processor
The back facing camera has 12Mp dual pixel sensor with f/1.7 aperture. The OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation) and 4k recording have further improved the quality of the images captured. It also has the multi-frame image processor to make the image more pristine. The front camera is 8Mp with the f/1.7 aperture and autofocus.
Storage & RAM Of The Flagship:
This Samsung Galaxy has an internal storage of 64GB with a MicroSD slot, extendable up to 256 GB and a RAM of 4 GB.
A Big & Burly Battery With Awesome Connectivity:
The flagship has the latest connectivity specs with a dual-band 11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX, 4G LTE Cat 16, GPS, NFC, and a reversible USB-C port. The heart rate monitoring sensor, fingerprint, and iris scanners add to the magnificence of the phone.
With a wireless charger and super-fast charging, the smartphone comes with a 3000mAh non-removable battery.
In association with the fantastic design and display, Samsung has created an ultimate Galaxy of the season, with a slightly elevated price and an awkward position of the fingerprint sensor.
Recent News on Samsung S8
OnePlus 5T vs. Galaxy S8
Nokia 8 Vs Galaxy S8 Review: Which Is Better?
5 exciting new Galaxy S8 features you won?t find on Apple?s iPhone 8
The rumours around Samsung Galaxy S8: here is all we know till today
Comparing Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S8: The overview
What is a phone contract?
Samsung Galaxy S8 Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Samsung Galaxy S8 deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Samsung Galaxy S8 with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Samsung Galaxy S8 with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S8 is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Samsung Galaxy S8, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.