– Skip to deals
Comapare Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Contracts & Cheapest Online Deals in the UK!
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus for £24.99 best deal start from £41 per month, best offer is on ee unlimited minutes & text with 75gb data for £41 per month over 24 months.
Today, We have compared with 2 online retailers in the UK that brings around 500 pay monthly Galaxy S9 Plus Black deals. And you can choose from 1 different pay monthly networks for 24 months of contract length.
You can also compare Samsung S9+ contract deals on any particulat tariff by following the link with-in offer details, or choose Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus best deals by network using options below.
Available Free Gifts with Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus on Monthly Contracts
Latest Contract phones from Samsung, You May Like
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, a recent launch of the company supersedes its predecessor, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus on the following points:
- Repositioning of the Fingerprint Scanner to the center back;
- Enhancement in Audio quality and capability with stereo speakers, tuned by AKG;
- Improvement in the Camera experience; and,
- Improvement in the facial unlock and security experience.
Samsung focused on camera features in the Galaxy S9 Plus in the following manner:
- Super Slow-Mo: The new slow-motion video capability with automatic detection mode captures 960 frames per second, hence, helping to capture fast movements.
- Low Light Camera: The automatic dual aperture switching feature between f/1.5 to f/2.4 helps to control light, hence, reducing the amount of noise in the shots.
- AR Emoji: This feature helps Galaxy S9 Plus to compete with iPhone X and its Animoji feature and the resulting emojis are standard GIFs which can be shared across platforms.
Specifications at a glance
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is having Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 2.8 GHz 10nm Octa-core processor with a RAM of 6 GB LPDDR4 over Android 8.0 (Oreo) Operating System. It is having 64 GB internal memory with microSD expansion card slot. The device is IP 68 rated water and dust resistant. It is powered by a 3500 MAH non-removable battery with Quick Charge 3.0 and fast wireless charging. The mobile is 158.1mm x 73.8mm x 8.5mm in dimension and weighs 189 grams. It is available in color variations of Midnight Black, Lilac Purple, Coral Blue and Titanium Grey.
The other features which give this device a separate identity are Samsung DEX which is a desktop experience support, Samsung Pay which is Visa and MasterCard certified, fast charging by quick charge 2.0, Qi/PMA Wireless Charging, Bixby natural language commands and dictation, MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player, MP3/WAV/eAAC/FLAC player along with a document, photo and video editor.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus has launched in various versions whose vivid classifications are G965F for Europe, Global Single SIM, G965F/DS for Europe, Global Dual SIM, G965U for the United States of America, G965W for Canada and G9650 for China, LATAM.
Build and Display
With a Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen display of 6.2 inches (84.2% screen-to-body ratio) having 1440 x 2960 pixels resolution and 18.5:9 aspect ratio (529 PPI density), the display is protected by cornering Gorilla Glass 5.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is having Exynos 9810 Octa-EMEA Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset powered by Octa-core (4×2.7GHz Mongoose M3 and 4×1.8GHz Cortex-A55) Processor over Android 8.0 (Oreo) Operating System. It uses Mali-G72 M18 – EMEA as its Graphical Processing unit.
The primary camera is having a combination of dual lens each of 12-megapixels resolution with f/1.5 to 2.4 aperture, 26mm exposure, Dual Pixel PDAF and f/2.4, 52mm exposure, AF features respectively. Apart from this the primary camera is having OIS, phase detection autofocus, 2X optical zoom and LED flash. It does HDR and dual video recording of 2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, and 720p@960fps. The secondary camera is of 8-megapixel resolution with f/1.7 aperture and 25mm exposure with autofocus, dual video call and Auto HDR features of 1440p@30fps.
Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video, and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR and Panorama are the other features packed in this delight.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is having a dual-band Wi-fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac feature with Wi-fi Direct and hotspot facilities along with Bluetooth 5.0 of A2DP type. It also hosts GPS with A-GPS, Glonass, BDS, and Galileo; NFC, USB OTG and Dual SIM facilities. The Dual SIM slots can house Nano-SIMs and supports 3G and 4G/LTE bands. The USB is of 3.1 type-C reversible connectors. FM Radio facility is available for United States of America and Canada only.
The sensor chart of Samsung Galaxy S9 enlists Compass, Magnetometer, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, and Barometer. Iris scanner, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, heart rate scanner and Sp02 gives added touch to its sensor package.
Performance chart of tests conducted on Samsung Galaxy S9 are as follows:
|Performance:||Basemark OS II: 3297, Basemark OS II 2.0: 3354, Basemark X: 42134|
|Display:||Contrast ratio: Infinite (nominal) and 4.537 (sunlight)|
|Camera:||Photo and Video|
|Loudspeaker:||Voice-68dB, Noise-74dB and Ring-80dB|
|Audio Quality:||Noise-92.6dB and Crosstalk-93.4dB|
|Battery Life:||Endurance rating of 86 hours|
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus with its loaded features and specifications is going to give a very tough time its competitive counterparts. It is going to give a tough competition to its predecessors, i.e., Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8 and S8+, LG V30, LG G6, Huawei P20 series, Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL, Sony Xperia X72 and X72 compact, OnePlus 5T, Nokia 8 Sirocco and also to Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
What is a phone contract?
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.