– Skip to deals
Comapare Sony Xperia XZ Premium Contracts & Cheapest Online Deals in the UK!
Sony Xperia XZ Premium for £30 best deal start from £32.39 per month, best offer is on o2 unlimited minutes & text with 1gb data for £32.39 per month over 36 months.
Today, We have compared with one online retailer in the UK that brings around 30 pay monthly Xperia XZ Premium Black deals. And you can choose from 0 different pay monthly networks for 12 and 24 and 30 and 36 months of contract length.
You can also compare Sony XZ Premium contract deals on any particulat tariff by following the link with-in offer details, or choose Sony Xperia XZ Premium best deals by network using options below.
Latest Contract phones from Sony, You May Like
Sony likes doing everything world’s firsts and its all-new flagship device for 2017 is no exception to this. Here we have brought to you the review of Sony Xperia XZ Premium which comes with 4K HDR screen, Snapdragon 835 and Motion Eye Camera.
What Is The Sony Xperia XZ Premium All About?
This is Sony’s flagship device for 2017 and as users would expect, it has come with top specifications. Like Sony’s earlier flagship, the Z5 Premium, there will be a 5.5 inch screen with Snapdragon 835 processor, HDR and a 4K resolution which can give rivals a run for their money.
However, Sony really wants to stand out with its camera. It has made headlines with its 960fps slow-motion capabilities for dramatic videos. This has eclipsed the slow-motion capability available on other devices which typically top at 240fps. Now whether you wish to call this device the second-generation model or something else, that is up to you. However, it is the XZ Premium which is the firm’s new flagship device for 2017.
It’s true that the XZ Premium is not the cheapest phone, because it rubs its shoulders with the iPhone 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8.
Design And Build
- Glass, plastic and metal build design
- Fiddly SIM slot
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
The Sony XZ Premium comes with a 4K HDR display with a 5.46 inch. This equates to a resolution of 3840 × 2160 which when stretched over a huge screen size, gives an eye-popping pixel density of 807ppi.
Key Specifications And Features
- 19-megapixel camera
- Snapdragon 835
- 5.5-inch 4K HDR display
- 64GB storage, 4GB RAM
- USB Type-C
- Android 7.1.1
- 960fps slow-motion video
- 3230 mAh battery which can last around 2 to 3 days only with a single charge
So what are you still waiting for? Time to rush to your nearest store!
Recent News on Sony XZ Premium
New Sony Xperia X 2017: Latest Rumours
Many first-evers for smartphones – Go for Sony Xperia XZ Premium
What is a phone contract?
Sony Xperia XZ Premium Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Sony Xperia XZ Premium deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Sony Xperia XZ Premium with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Sony Xperia XZ Premium with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Sony Xperia XZ Premium is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Sony Xperia XZ Premium, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.