– Skip to deals
|No deals found! Try again later or check the alternatives|
Latest Contract phones from Sony, You May Like
Sony has come up with its premium device known as Sony Xperia Z5 premium. The device has all the high end features. It has powerful camera and the latest operating system with an up gradation available. Sony Xperia Z5 premium has all the latest features and the best part about the device is it is water resistant and dustproof too. Let’s look into the detailed features of the device without wasting much of the time.
The first and the foremost feature of the device is its Display. The device has a big and beautiful 5.5 inches of display with IPS LCD capacitive touch screen. It has 16 M colours which really bring out superb clear pictures in images. The device has a resolution of 806ppi pixels density. It is multi touch and has scratch proof glass on the top with oleo phobic coating which makes the device durable and save it from scratches. Nano Sim is inserted in the device to start up.
Then, it comes to Memory. Sony Xperia z5 premium has an internal memory of 32 GB with 3GB RAM which really make the device fast and let you enjoy the hassle browsing. The space is available for Micro SD card. Therefore, memory can be expandable up to 200GB. Saving of excess of data is now not an issue. User can save as much as data they want.
Sony Xperia Z5 premium has an operating system of Android OS, V 5.1.1 (lollipop). The device even has an up gradation to untouched operating system v6.0 (Marshmallow). It has a chipset of QUALCOMM MSM8994 snapdragon 810 accompanied with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A57 which really boosts the speed of the device and makes it really fast. It even have an ADRENO 430 graphic card which brings out nice and clear graphics in videos , games and movies.
Sony Xperai Z5 Premium has powerful cameras. The primary shooter of the device is 23 megapixels with phase detection autofocus, LED flash. It really brings out nice clear and super clear pictures in low light as well. On the other side the device has a selfie camera of 5.1 megapixels with HDR. So undoubtedly, it brings out the best pictures for selfie lovers and like by them even. Video recording is also part of the device. Therefore video recording can be made out at 2160p@ 30fps with HDR. Several other features are also part of the device are 1/2.6”sensor size, geo tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, Panorama.
What experts think about Sony Xperia Z5 premium
According to Cnet, the Z5 Premium has other bragging rights, such as a meaty processor, a waterproof design and a 23-megapixel camera that puts it on par with any of today’s top-end flagships.
According to techradar, Sony’s kept all the top-end technology from the Xperia Z5 phone on the larger Premium model, and that’s an amazing thing – the 23MP camera is one of the key selling points here.
According to pcadvisor.com, this is the most recognizable of the Z5 range with since it’s the largest of the three and, oh yeah, it’s shiny mirrored finish
- The device is waterproof and dust resistant
- The device has 4K screen.
- Sony has come up with improved build.
- The device has an expandable memory.
- The device has a questionable battery.
- The design is repeated like other as boxy.
- Price is really high.
In all the entire device has all the latest and powerful features which are really genuine. The device has an expandable memory. It has a powerful primary camera which really brings out the nice and clear pictures. Sony Xperia Z5 premium is a elegant and big device which make the working easy and in trend too. It has a latest operating system with an up gradation to untouched software. The device can easily connect to 4K TV and the best part is that the device has 2 days battery life. Sony Xperia is overall the worth device to buy according to money.
What is a phone contract?
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Contract refers to handset and tariff plan deals sold by network including monthly allowances of call minutes, texts and internet data. In these deals you pay the handset cost in installments over the period of contract duration.
If you opt for some upfront cost in your contract it will help you in lowering monthly premium as well as over the total contract term. Data, call or text used outside allowances in your tariff will be charged in your next month bill.
You just have to choose your desired phone with monthly tariff plan and set-up a bill payment method, your phone will be delivered to your door as per your scheduled delivery.
Advantages of mobile phones on contract
- You need not to pay full cost of handset outright, depending on the plan you have selected upfront cost might be zero.
- You don’t need to top-up for allowances, as you already has setup limits of usages. Going beyond the limits will be charged in the next bill.
- A free gift or cashback may be included in the deal, depending of the contract you have chosen.
FAQ’s Contract Phones
- Is it cheaper to get a contract phone?
- In a very few cases via some retailers it may be possible to get a cheaper contract in compare to buying the handset and SIM card separately.
- The main benefit with contract mobile is, it splits the phone cost in installments.
- What do I need for a mobile phone contract?
- When buying online, your debit or credit card will work as proof of your identity for most retailers and networks.
- You will need to pass the network credit check.
- Criteria to pass credit check for a mobile phones?
- Applicant must be over 18 to get a Pay Monthly contract.
- Applicant must have some form of UK credit or financial history.
- Applicant needs to be on the electoral roll at the address.
- A good credit score is required, minimum credit score depends on the network, handset and cost of your selected tariff plan, etc.
Why are these phone contracts so cheap?
We compare all the Sony Xperia Z5 Premium deals, offered by networks and retailers in the online UK market. As we have found direct offers from network providers like EE, O2, Vodafone etc are rarely competitive to resellers. If you were purchasing phones directly from networks, you may be surprised by these prices.
As resellers are reducing their cost buy purchasing phones in bulk and also working on less margins in comparison to networks, so they are able to offer such cheap deals.
All phones are genuine with manufacturer’s warranty and network services are directly from the providers so you need not to worry a bit about the quality. And the retailers we have compared are also reputed and well established in the market from long time.
How to keep my mobile number?
You can keep your number with the purchase of the phone in either method depending on your current network and the provider of the deal you want to purchase.
If you wish to stay with your existing network, you should go for an upgrade deal.
- Finished with your existing contract, just call the network to get the lowest upgrade price with the desired phone.
- Compare the upgrade deals on Sony Xperia Z5 Premium with us at the same phone; we are sure you will get a cheaper option.
- Still the new contract offers might be better than an upgrade, so you can switch to some other network and port your number to that. A fiddly alternative is to switch with some other network with PAYG SIM and switch back to your existing network with the new contract offer.
If you wish to switch your network, you have to PORT your number
As the cheapest deals are always offered to new customers, so you are eligible for that. Grab the best contract on Sony Xperia Z5 Premium with us for maximum saving. Below are the steps of porting a number.
- Order the new phone and make sure you are happy with the delivery.
- Ask the PAC (Port Authorization Code) code from your existing network.
- Give this PAC code to your new network to transfer you number to your new phone.
- Number porting usually takes 15 minutes and exceptionally up to 2 hours of time.
- As soon as the PORT process will complete, your old contract will be automatically cancelled.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Sony Xperia Z5 Premium is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
What is a cashback deal?
You may have found few contracts on Sony Xperia Z5 Premium, inclusive a cashback. It can be redeemable or automatic in nature. It reduces your effective cost of the overall contract but doesn’t effect on your monthly payments. Few retailers may have shown it as discounted monthly line rental but we have shown it separately to make it clearer.
- Automatic Cashback: as the name suggests, it is paid to you directly by the retailer at the set period of time of your contract.
- Redeemable Cashback: it is usually higher than the automatic cashback for the same plan offered. But you need to claim it at the set intervals during your contract period.
We recommend you to clarify all cashback related queries at the retailer’s website, as the terms may vary for different retailers.