– Skip to deals
Grab the Best Online Apple iPhone 11 Pay As You Go Deals in UK!
Cheapest Pay as You Go deals on Apple iPhone 11 starts from £552. These PAYG offers are available on o2 networks from one retailer in the UK.
Latest PAYG phones from Apple, You May Like
What are pay as you go phone deals?
Pay as you go means buying the allowances upfront without contract. It is a perfect option if you are concerned with the basic features of a phone and don’t want to waste money on the features you will never use.
Alternatively you have a high end flagship phone and you care for it during rough use in adventures events or activities. In that case also a cheap PAYG phone will keep you in contact, without fear of damage or lost of your expensive Smartphone.
With a Pay as you go deal to cover your call, text and data usages, you have to purchase credit vouchers from a store or your service provider. In these deals you will purchase a phone with SIM card and phone cost will be charged outright.
Benefits of pay-as-you-go
- You will not tide into a long term contract.
- Pay for the service what and when you need.
- Cheapest way to get connected.
- No credit check is required.
- Available from all top networks.
What is a refurbished phone?
Refurbished Apple iPhone 11 is the devices, which were sent back due to any fault or under any exchange plan or any other authorized reason by its previous owner. However these are checked and restored to fully working condition if necessary.
Typically they come without original packing and accessories. To ensure comfort of further users, warranty is added with them. Technically it is a used phone but it is better then bought from any random user.
Based on condition these might be categorized as:
- Grade A: new looking condition and no major signs of handling.
- Grade B: may have minor scratches or signs of being used.
- Grade C: will show signs of being used.
With the brand new phones we also compare cheap offers of refurbished phones. We put an indicator (refurb), within the deal; if no such indicator is present then it’s a new phone.
FAQ’s pay as you go
- What is difference between pay as you go and SIM only Apple iPhone 11 deals?
- Calls, texts and data allowances are included in a pay monthly SIM only deal, which will be charged for every 30 days during the period of agreement.
- You only require topping up with credit in order to using a pay as you go SIM card.
- Does pay as you go SIM require a top up every month or the credit expires?
- On most of the major mobile networks, SIM credit will not expire if you perform at least one chargeable activity within a period of six month. (e.g. an outgoing call, text or use of mobile data).