What more can Apple iPhone 8 Plus offer as compared to Apple iPhone 8? If this question has been on your mind then we have the answers for you.
Phone 8 Plus Vs. iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus comes with a 5.5” (diagonal) widescreen LCD multi-touch display with IPS if compared to iPhone 8.
- iPhone 8 Plus has 1920*1080 pixel resolution at 401ppi and also has 1300:1 of contrast ratio(typical).
- iPhone 8 Plus is larger in size as compared to iPhone 8 i.e. 158.4mm (6.24”) and having 78.1mm (3.07”) width.
- The depth of iPhone 8 Plus is more than iPhone 8 that is 7.5mm (0.30”).
- iPhone 8 Plus is 202 grams (7.13 ounces) in weight.
- It has 12 MP wide angle and telephoto camera with a wide-angle: f/2.8 aperture as well as telephoto: f/2.8 aperture.
- It has optical zoom along with digital zoom up to 10x.
- iPhone 8 Plus has a portrait mode as well as portrait lightning (beta) mode.
- Video recording in iPhone 8 Plus has an optical zoom and the digital zoom of up to 6x.
- Power and the Battery in iPhone 8 Plus lasts for about the same time as iPhone 7 Plus.
- iPhone 8 Plus offers a wireless talk time of up to 21 hours, Internet use of up to 13 hours and Audio playback (wireless) of up to 60 hours as compared to iPhone 8.
Remaining all features have been kept the same in iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Both have same color and capacity variant.
If you are planning to buy iPhone 8 Plus instead of iPhone 8 for the above-mentioned pluses then it would come for an additional cost of £100. iPhone 8 has been launched with a price of £699 and iPhone 8 Plus costs £799.